The Washoe County Democratic Party is providing preparatory workshops prior to the State Democratic Convention for their delegates and alternates. The dates are posted on the http://www.washoedems.org Event Calendar and are listed below. At these workshops, delegates and alternates will learn:
• The convention agenda, which begins Friday (May 16th) and ends Sunday (May 18th.)
• Convention rules
• The committees and their roles in the convention
• Basic parliamentary procedures
These are preparatory workshops sponsored by the various Assembly District teams. NO RSVP needed.
Workshop Dates, Times & Locations
• Tuesday, April 29th: 6-8 pm at Democratic Headquarters (1465 Terminal Way)
• Sunday, May 4th: 1-3 pm at Sierra View Library (Reno Town Mall off S. Virginia/ Peckham)
• Friday, May 9th: 6-8 pm at Spanish Springs Library (7100 Pyramid Lake Highway)
If you’re a delegate and you’ll be in Reno on one of these dates … you might want to drop in and learn more about how the Convention business will be conducted.