I’m retired, so I get the opportunity to do quite a bit of reading. One of the newsletter’s I subscribe to is “The Total Collapse.” I find it offers quite a different perspective on foreign policy events than what we hear on the mainstream media channels (regardless of which one you listen to). Here’s a list of articles from today’s newsletter:
- Russian warships in position opposite Israel
- Netanyahu: Israel Prepared to Resume Gaza War
- Egypt Brotherhood leader blasts peace with Israel
- Officials: Israel’s Gaza Offensive Was Training For A Possible Fight With Iran
- Morsi declares expanded powers, bans breakup of assembly penning constitution
- Jesus was born years earlier than thought, claims Pope
- Netanyahu agreed to ceasefire after Obama promised US troops in Sinai next week?
- Obama’s pledge of US troops to Sinai next week won Israel’s nod for ceasefire
- NATO, Russia clash over missile deployment in Turkey
- Syria: Turkey missile plan is a ‘provocation’
- US ‘backs’ Turkish bid for Patriots
Check out items 7 and 8. Now that was a surprise this morning. I thought we were trying to GET OUT of foreign wars! If there’s truth in those articles, we could find ourselves in yet another never-ending mid-East conflict. More specifically, it could be the start of yet another war, this time with IRAN. Take the time and read those two articles.