Budgets are statements of values and priorities. Based on the GOP’s latest budget, apparently the interests of women are not a priority.
Here’s a look at how the GOP budget is bad for women and children.
Here’s a link to a comparison of the numbers of all three versions of Ryan’s Path to Poverty budgets. [Numbers compiled from 112-HCONRES34, 112-HCONRES112, 113-HCONRES###]
Evening Brief: Important Stories That You Might’ve Missed
- No, lowering taxes doesn’t grow the economy.
- South Carolina GOP lawmaker suggest they blocked Medicaid expansion because Obama is black.
- Is Texas turning blue?
- Even Paul Ryan admits that we’re not facing a debt crisis.
- Latest GOP budget gives millionaires at least a $200,000 tax cut.
- It’s time for the Obama administration to lift its secrecy on drones.
- The new pope’s views on LGBT equality.
- Everything you need to know about the Steubenville rape trial.
- President Obama evolves even further on marriage equality.
This material [the article above] was created by the Center for American Progress Action Fund. It was created for the Progress Report, the daily e-mail publication of the Center for American Progress Action Fund. Click here to subscribe.