Unemployed? Willing to work a temp job helping folks enroll in the new Healthcare Exchanges?
Apply here: http://ramirezgroup.com/enrollment-assister-employment-application/
- Nevada Employer’s Guide to the Affordable Care Act
- How the Affordable Care Act Helps Nevada Families – Families USA
- What does Affordable Care Act mean to you? | Las Vegas Review
- Nevada Division of Insurance announces new website and guide to the Affordable Care Act
- AFFORDABLE CARE ACT – Senator Harry Reid
- NV Policy Paper for the establishment of Health Care Exchanges
- The Affordable Care Act: Immediate Benefits for Nevada
Nevada’s Health Reform Implementation Structure:
Nevada has begun planning for health care reform by creating two separate teams to review the legislation, ensure coordinated planning and implementation efforts are conducted throughout state government and provide high-level policy advice to the Governor:
Led by DHHS Director Mike Willden, this is a policy-level panel tasked with monitoring major health reform issues and decision points, providing the Governor with regular updates, and developing comprehensive recommendations.
Overseen by Medicaid Administrator Charles Duarte, this work group is responsible for conducting in-depth analyses of the new Health Reform legislation, focusing on how it will affect state Medicaid policies and procedures. The work group has established several Subcommitteesaround specific subject areas.